It has been a while. A while since I have written, since I have taken the time to reflect my thoughts on paper. I usually do my self-reflecting when I shower or run. As someone who is not innately a writer, I have appreciated the challenge of writing for various blogs. I have taken a bit of a hiatus this past semester, but I’m ready to jump back in. With any writing, I have found genuine honesty, a little bit of humility, and some humor to be the best combination for a good post.
This semester is going to be jam packed with goodness. Only 4 days into 2013 and I can already tell.
– Running my fourth half marathon in February
– Chairing New RA Selection
– Continuing to be Involved with Golden Young Professionals
– Attending my cousin’s wedding festivities in Boston in July
And while I’m not a huge fan of the “resolution” situation, I have created some goals for myself.
– Blog more (check!)
– 6 pack abs (this is where the humor comes in)
– keep workin’ it!
While those are my “official” goals for 2013, I also want to do better with taking my daily multi-vitamin. I think this is really important.
All in all, 2013 is shaping up nicely. May my abs do the same.